We aim to create better financial services to improve accessibility and ease-of-use for the average person. For instance, there are people who need to travel hours to simply claim a remittance or to send their money to a loved one in another city. That simply shouldn’t be the case in this day and age.
We’re looking for full-stack web developers who are interested in helping us solve these problems. These new team members will help maintain our blockchain-based remittance platform and help develop other financial products in the pipeline. If you’re into cryptocurrencies, then you’ll probably have your fill.
We’re looking for developers with:
- 5 or more years in software development experience
- good communication skills
- interests outside of work
- full-time permanent position
- most work will be in Ruby
- having the following is a plus:
- open source software on GitHub
- devops knowledge (Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- basic accounting knowledge
- macro economics knowledge
- experience giving talks to user groups or conferences
- location: mostly remote, but office in Makati is available
Please send your CV to email@example.com. Make sure you include your Github and LinkedIn profiles, along with brief responses to these questions:
- What projects have you enjoyed working on the most?
- Which have you disliked?
- What motivates you?
- What surprising things have you learned about yourself since starting to program?
- How do you teach yourself new programming languages?
Credit goes to Stripe for most of these questions.
If it looks like we’re a match, we’ll get back to you. Our hiring process goes like this:
- 10 minute phone interview
- a day of pair programming on a real task, for which you will be compensated
- in-person interview on that day
- we make an offer
Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you!