Building financial products entails having reliable systems. Maintaining developer productivity means designing these systems well -- with the developer in mind. A lot of the products we will push out will have interfaces that thousands will use. Having DevOps specialists is essential to making this happen well. These new team members will help maintain our blockchain-based remittance platform and help develop other financial products in the pipeline. If you’re into cryptocurrencies, then you’ll probably have your fill.
We’re looking for people with devops skills with:
- good communication skills
- interests outside of work
- full-time permanent position
- most work will be in Docker, Kubernetes, and Ruby
- having the following is a plus:
- open source work on GitHub
- experience giving talks to user groups or conferences
- location: mostly remote, but office in Makati is available. Currently, applicants must be Philippine residents.
Please send your CV to email@example.com. Make sure you include your Github and LinkedIn profiles, along with brief responses to these questions:
- What projects have you enjoyed working on the most?
- Which have you disliked?
- What motivates you?
- What surprising things have you learned about yourself since starting to program?
- How do you teach yourself new programming languages?
Credit goes to Stripe for most of these questions.
If it looks like we’re a match, we’ll get back to you. Our hiring process goes like this:
- 10 minute phone interview
- a day of pair programming on a real task, for which you will be compensated
- in-person interview on that day
- we make an offer
Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you!