In this evolving regulatory space, we’re looking for a compliance officer who can lead the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of compliance management plans and processes for Bloom Solutions. The compliance officer will report directly to the core team, led by the CEO. If you’re interested in innovations and cryptocurrencies, then this is an exciting opportunity for growth and learning.
- Ensure the policies and procedures of Bloom Solutions are in compliance with regulatory requirements across multiple jurisdictions
- Liaise with regulatory bodies on behalf of Bloom Solutions
- Analyze potential risks of non-compliance and identify areas for improvement, work out remedial measures and make recommendations accordingly
- Coordinate compliance training to relevant staff on the knowledge and awareness of compliance with relevant laws, rules and standards
- Establish, maintain and enhance an effective compliance infrastructure
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Business, Law, or relevant disciplines
- Relevant experience in compliance, legal, or risk management from the finance or banking sector or a financial services regulator
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to work independently under tight deadlines
- Management and senior leadership experience desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply, please attach your resume and a cover letter indicating your availability, current and expected salary and what you’ll bring to the position. Kindly send to email@example.com before 30 April 2018.